Throughout your child's education, your child will be asked to write research papers. This CAN be done without tears and tantrums! All you need is a step-by-step method. In this class, we will begin with simple, one paragraph research papers and progress until we write a five-paragraph, multi-source research paper using the IEW method of writing.
Students will learn about
- How to brainstorm potential research topics and subtopics
- How to locate and cite credible research sources
- How to write a spell-binding dramatic opening
- How to write a thesis
- How to write a final clincher
- How to write topic and clincher sentences for body paragraphs
- How to write a transitional bridge
- How to use stylistic techniques within their research paper
- How to avoid banned words
- How to write a bibliography/works cited using MLA format
and so much more
Deadline for Registration is March 15, 2019.