Beginning with the Winter 2018 term, the Open Tent Academy’s teachers will nominate ten students as “Students of the Semester.”
This award celebrates individual achievements by our students. While we appreciate the contributions of all of our students, these students possess characteristics that go beyond.
These students ….
- value academic success
- are passionate about learning
- complete his/her assignments on time
- show a strong effort in learning the subject to the best of their abilities
- attend class regularly
- are prepared for class
- participate in class
- encourage their peers
- are respectful in the online environment
- have a cooperative attitude
- exhibit role model behavior
While Open Tent Academy has many students that fits these categories, we feel that certain students stand out!
Congratulations to our STUDENTS OF THE SEMESTER!