Please update the total number of attendees (minimum=1) who will be attending each course listed below:
Throughout your child’s education, your child will be asked to write research papers. This CAN be done without tears and tantrums! All you need is a step-by-step method. In this class, we will begin with simple, one paragraph research papers and progress until we write a five-paragraph, multi-source research paper using the IEW method of writing.
Students will learn about
• how to brainstorm potential research topics and subtopics
• how to locate and cite credible research sources
• how to write a spell-binding dramatic opening
• how to write a thesis
• how to write a final clincher
• how to write topic and clincher sentences for body paragraphs
• how to write a transitional bridge
• how to use stylistic techniques within their research paper
• how to avoid banned words
• how to write a bibliography/works cited using MLA format
and so much more.
NOTE: Registration deadline is April 6, 2020.