Advanced Drawing, Painting & Mixed Media Techniques Course – Grades 8 – 12 – Fall 2021 & Winter 2022 – 20 Weeks
Thursday, October 7 2021 @ 3:00PM – Thursday, March 17 2022 @ 4:30PM EDT
Instructor Email:[email protected]
Grade/Level:8 – 12
Day of Week:Thursday
Class Times:3:00PM – 4:30PM (ET)
Terms/Semesters:Fall 2021/Winter 2022
6 people are attending Advanced Drawing, Painting & Mixed Media Techniques Course – Grades 8 – 12 – Fall 2021 & Winter 2022 – 20 Weeks
Welcome to Advanced Drawing, Painting & Mixed Media Techniques Course. This class is a more advanced class from my Beginners Painting and Drawing class as we delve deeper. We will explore advanced dynamic techniques in drawing, painting and mixed media art. Over the course of twenty weeks, we explore advanced skills in drawing and painting in various artistic projects. This class is for inspiring artists and students who want to learn how to effectively and creatively work with materials including pencil, charcoal, watercolor paint, acrylic paint, oil paint and more.
- Felt tip pen
- Charcoal Art Medium (Sticks)
- Sketch Paper
- 15 Canvases aprox 8×12
- 2 Paintbrushes (1 big, 1 small)
- Acrylic Paint ( Red, Yellow, Blue, White, Black, Green)
- Black permanent marker
- 1 Watercolor Paint Set
- Paper towels
- Bowl/cup with water to change paint colors Oil Paints (red, yellow, blue, brown, black, orange, green, white, purple, pink)
- Linseed oil (of you can’t find it poppyseed or walnut oil works). This is used as a paint thinner for the paint.
- A variety of paintbrushes that are designed for oil painting. (In oil painting, large bristle brushes are best for washes and the broad areas of backgrounds. Mid-size bristle brushes with sharp edges can also be used for some detail. Finer details are best accomplished with small, round, sable brushes.)
- Palette knife
- Cloth rags
- Easel (optional)
- Plate or pallet
NOTE: There must be a minimum of 5 students to run this class.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.