Book & Art Club – Grades K – 2 – Fall B – Five Weeks
Wednesday, November 17 2021 @ 1:00PM - Wednesday, December 15 2021 @ 2:00PM EST| $85.00
“Every Child is an Artist” ~ Pablo Picasso.
Each class will be inspired by a famous artist. We will start all classes by reading a story about the artist. We will then move on to create a masterpiece inspired by one of the artists’ masterpieces. Each week students will complete a different art project and learn new art techniques while using a variety of art mediums. Students will be encouraged to explore different textures, colors, and shapes. At the end of each class, we will share and showcase our masterpieces.
During this class we will cover these books and art projects:
- Book: Where the Wild Things Are – Craft: Texture Monsters
- Book: A Peacock Among Pigeons – Craft: Blow Painted Peacock
- Book: Anywhere Artist – Craft: Recycle Robot
- Book: Swatch Girl Who loved Color or Flowers are Calling – Craft: Bubble Paint Flowers
- Books: The Dot – Craft: Dot Creations
Please note this class meets ONE HOUR and for FIVE WEEKS.
The calendar for this class is
Make Up Class: January 5
Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing your child in the classroom soon!
Registration deadline is November 1, 2021.
There must be a minimum of 5 students to run this class.
Submit a Review for this class:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.