Neurosculptors- Grades 1 – 3 – Spring 2022 – 5 Weeks
Thursday, March 31 2022 @ 1:00PM - Friday, May 6 2022 @ 2:30PM EDT| $125.00
Let’s learn how to sculpt our brains!
In class we will learn about the anatomy and function of different regions of the brain. We will learn about how everyone’s brain is unique. Students will learn how different activities help different parts of the brain stretch and grow. We will discuss strengths and specific areas students would like to work on sculpting along with strategies for improvement.
Students will participate in class discussion and hands-on activities.
Students will be able to:
- Identify brain regions and describe functions
- Identify personal strengths and areas of growth and connect them to corresponding regions of the brain
- Understand how brain areas work together
- Understand how effort and practice help the brain grow
- Learn from mistakes and use them as a stepping stone for growth
NOTE: Registration deadline is September 15, 2021.
There must be a minimum of 5 students to run this class.
Submit a Review for this class:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.