Pop Singing Club for Preteens – Grades 5 – 8 – Fall 2021 – 10 Weeks
Friday, October 8 2021 @ 1:00PM - Friday, December 24 2021 @ 2:30PM EDT| $250.00
Ariana Grande! Taylor Swift! Shawn Mendes! Olivia Rodrigo! PLUS any new Pop Singers climbing the charts!
Come and join some other like-minded kids who are just as passionate about pop music and singing as you are. In this class, we will develop our voices through techniques such as:
- Breath Support
- Vowel Placement
- How to take care of your voice
- How to take care of your instrument (your body!)
- How to stretch and relax for optimal singing
- How to warm up your voice
- How to access our individual voice and understand our own vocal makeup (soprano, mezzo, alto, tenor, baritone, virtuosity, etc.)
Pop Singing Club for Kids is a carefully crafted vocal training class that is disguised as a fan club through the discovery of a new pop singer each week! Your child won’t even realize that their vocal skills are booming as they will be having too much fun.
This class is open to any and all children and has been known, especially, to help those with different learning challenges such as ADHD and Dyslexia thrive.
Give your child the gift of music for a brighter future.
Registration deadline is September 15, 2021.
There must be a minimum of 5 students to run this class.
Submit a Review for this class:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.