The People Puzzle: Understanding Personalities – Grades 9 – 12 – Winter 2022 – 10 Weeks
Friday, January 14 2022 @ 1:00PM - Friday, March 25 2022 @ 2:30PM EST| $250.00
Everyone has their own unique personality. What is a personality and what shapes it? What can personalities tell us about ourselves and others? There are multiple theories of personality, and we will learn about a few of the most accepted and influential theories in this class. Students will get the opportunity to take some personality tests and build their own personality profile. We will also explore different vocational opportunities that match personality types. The class will also discuss how understanding personality patterns provides insight to understanding ourselves and those around us.
This class will incorporate lecture and class discussion. The student’s will be encouraged to participate and share ideas on topics.
- The student will demonstrate understanding of various theories of personality
- The student will be able to identify similarities and differences among the theories
- The student will have a better understanding of their own personality
- The student will be able to identify vocational choices that match their preferences
- The student will have a better understanding of the personality patterns of others
This class counts as 1/2 credit social science, psychology or elective.
Weekly homework will vary and will average approximately 2 hours per week.
NOTE: Registration deadline is September 15, 2021.
There must be a minimum of 5 students to run this class.
Submit a Review for this class:
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.