Sharing this for our friends in Israel, America, and anywhere else who are currently affected by the #coronavirus crisis: Both Jonathan and I are happy to offer classes for your kids online at times that are more convenient for you! We have a slew of classes that we can begin immediately. All these classes will be online!
For our friends in Israel and abroad: These classes are best for students who KNOW and SPEAK English relatively well. English written abilities can vary!
Israel: We can teach classes at 9 am, 11 am or 1 pm Israel Time on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursdays.
USA: Both Eva and Jonathan can teach on Sunday or Thursday – any time. And then, on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday – we both have slots open! They are first come first serve. Please speak with us!
We will set up a schedule that works for everyone in the group!
Typically these classes are 10 sessions long; however, we can alter them as needed!
We can give homework – just like we do for our homeschoolers or not! It is up to you and your group!
We need a MINIMUM group of SIX (6) students to sign up (you can form your own virtual groups and pick a time). If you form your own virtual learning groups, the price will be significantly less. Put it this way – we are very flexible!
We can offer any of the following classes (almost) immediately:
- Jump Start Writing – Grades 3 – 6
- Exploring American History with American Girls – Grades 2 – 5
- Profiles in History – Grades 3 – 6
- To Hope and Back (Literature) – The Story of the S.S. St. Louis – Grades 5 – 8
- Strong Females in Literature – Grades 5 – 8
- Strong Males in Literature – Grades 5 – 8
- Powerful Paragraphs (Writing) – Grades 6 – 8
- United States Presidents – Grades 6 – 8
- I am Malala (literature) – Grades 6 – 8
- Hidden Figures (literature) – Grades 6 – 8
- Introduction to World Religions – Grades 6 – 8
- 10 Days to Research Writing (writing) – Grades 6 – 10
- Ideas that Changed the World (Science – Technology) – Grades 6 – 9
- Current Events – Grades 8 – 12
- You Decide (Bill of Rights) – Grades 8 – 12
- Adulting – Grades 9 – 12
- Outliers – Grades 9 – 12
- Ted Talks – Grades 9 – 12
Additionally, if you would like any other course taught, please speak to us. We might be able to pull it together quickly!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule; we are here to help you get through these hard times!