- Anna is 10.
- She loves to read, play with her sister, listen to classical music, ride her bike, and play the piano.
- When asked, she wants to be many things when she grows up and tells me she will one day will make up her mind: chef, concert pianist, pediatrician, barista, and author.
What Eva Goldstein-Meola said about Anna:
- “Anna in my You Can’t Stop Them: Strong Female Leads class. Anna is the youngest member of this class (by years) and has put forth 125% effort in everything she has done all year.”
- “She has kept up with the reading, participated in discussions, put together AMAZING projects.”
- “Her attitude, passion and drive set her apart.”
- “Anna internalized, recognized and analyzed commonalities between all the novels we read without any prompting.”
- “She attempted five paragraph papers without instruction this year and did a marvelous job with them.”
- “The project that stood out the most of Anna’s this year was her Turtle in Paradise Book Trailer!”